- 1 1# Bullet Weights Ultra Steel Egg Sinker
- 2 2# VMC Switch-It Slip Sinker
- 3 3# Northland Fishing Tackle Keel Trolling Weight
- 4 4# Northland Fishing Tackle Torpedo Trolling Weight
- 5 5# Strike King EZ-Rig
- 6 6# Eagle Claw Weighted Treble Hook
- 7 7# Berkley Fusion19 Weighted EWG Hook
- 8 8# VMC Heavy-Duty Weighted Swimbait Hook
- 9 9# Custom Jigs & Spins Demon Jig
- 10 10# Acme Tungsten Pendu Ice Jig
- 11 11# Northland Fishing Tackle Thumper Jig
- 12 12# Clam Swirl Drop-Kick Jig
1# Bullet Weights Ultra Steel Egg Sinker
2# VMC Switch-It Slip Sinker
3# Northland Fishing Tackle Keel Trolling Weight
4# Northland Fishing Tackle Torpedo Trolling Weight
5# Strike King EZ-Rig
6# Eagle Claw Weighted Treble Hook
7# Berkley Fusion19 Weighted EWG Hook
8# VMC Heavy-Duty Weighted Swimbait Hook
9# Custom Jigs & Spins Demon Jig
10# Acme Tungsten Pendu Ice Jig
11# Northland Fishing Tackle Thumper Jig
12# Clam Swirl Drop-Kick Jig
I live in Tenerife (Canary Islands) for the last 10+ years and share my daily fishing experiences on my website. Many years of personal experience as a fisherman and the vast experience of my friends allow me to write professionally on any fishing topics (from choosing a flashlight and equipment to deep-sea fishing).
All of my advice is based on practical real-world experience and will be useful to both novice anglers and professionals. Read more about the author.
Affiliate Disclosure: FishReeler.com sometimes gets paid for listings, through sponsors or affiliate programs like Amazon, Ebay, Cabelas, Bass Pro Shop, Shimano, Daiwa, Rapala, Renn, Okuma, KastKing, etс. Clicking a link helps keep FishReeler.com free, at no extra cost to you!
About the author: Each article is verified by the fishing expert Sergio Smirnoff. The articles are written by professional and amateur fishermen with 20+ years of fishing experience.
Note: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency. The articles are for informational purposes only, share your opinions in the comments and join the fishing discussions, let's share our fishing experiences together!