- 1 1# Anchor Lead Micro Shot Assortment
- 2 2# Fish Razr Deep Drop Lead Weight
- 3 3# Northland Fishing Tackle Keel Trolling Weight
- 4 4# Northland Fishing Tackle Torpedo Trolling Weight
- 5 5# VMC Neko Weight
- 6 6# VMC Tungsten Tear-Drop Weight
- 7 7# Bullet Weights Cannonball Lead Sinker
- 8 8# Bullet Weights Ultra Steel Egg Sinker
- 9 9# Bass Pro Shops Round Split Shot Weight
- 10 10# H&H Lure Pyramid Sinker
- 11 11# H&H Lure Stainless Steel Spider Sinker
- 12 12# Eagle Claw Rubber Core Sinker
1# Anchor Lead Micro Shot Assortment
2# Fish Razr Deep Drop Lead Weight
3# Northland Fishing Tackle Keel Trolling Weight
4# Northland Fishing Tackle Torpedo Trolling Weight
5# VMC Neko Weight
6# VMC Tungsten Tear-Drop Weight
7# Bullet Weights Cannonball Lead Sinker
8# Bullet Weights Ultra Steel Egg Sinker
9# Bass Pro Shops Round Split Shot Weight
10# H&H Lure Pyramid Sinker
11# H&H Lure Stainless Steel Spider Sinker
12# Eagle Claw Rubber Core Sinker
I live in Tenerife (Canary Islands) for the last 10+ years and share my daily fishing experiences on my website. Many years of personal experience as a fisherman and the vast experience of my friends allow me to write professionally on any fishing topics (from choosing a flashlight and equipment to deep-sea fishing).
All of my advice is based on practical real-world experience and will be useful to both novice anglers and professionals. Read more about the author.
Affiliate Disclosure: FishReeler.com sometimes gets paid for listings, through sponsors or affiliate programs like Amazon, Ebay, Cabelas, Bass Pro Shop, Shimano, Daiwa, Rapala, Renn, Okuma, KastKing, etс. Clicking a link helps keep FishReeler.com free, at no extra cost to you!
About the author: Each article is verified by the fishing expert Sergio Smirnoff. The articles are written by professional and amateur fishermen with 20+ years of fishing experience.
Note: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency. The articles are for informational purposes only, share your opinions in the comments and join the fishing discussions, let's share our fishing experiences together!