First, a rod is carefully checked before shipment for chips, scratches, knocks, the integrity of rings, serviceability of the reel holder, etc.
Second, after trying several types of packaging, we came up with the best option, in our opinion – specially made rigid cardboard tubes. Cardboard tubes come in different diameters and sizes.
It is necessary to pick up a tube of the necessary length and diameter for each rod, thereby reducing the size of the parcel and not transporting “air” and reducing delivery costs. Before you pack the rod in the tube, you should additionally wrap its ends in several layers of bubble wrap. Place the fishing rods and close with the lid. The last thing – we wrap the ends of the tube with scotch tape. Done.
First, cut a piece of wrapping paper that is at least twice the length of the fishing pole. If you want to use a festive pattern or color, now is the time to do it. Lay the fishing pole horizontally on the wrapping paper so that one end of the pole is at one edge of the paper and the other end extends off of the paper.
Fold in each side of the wrapping paper so that it covers half of the fishing pole. Now, tuck in any loose edges so that they are hidden behind the folded sides. Take another piece of wrapping paper and wrap it around the fishing pole, making sure to secure the end with tape.
Now, decorate the fishing pole and present however you like! You could add a ribbon, bows, or even fishing lures. If you want to get really creative, you could even make a fishing scene on the wrapping paper. Whatever you do, your recipient is sure to appreciate the thoughtfulness of a fishing pole present that is wrapped with care.
Another option is to purchase a gift bag that is specifically designed for storing fishing poles, and then simply place the wrapped fishing pole inside the bag. Whichever method you choose, be sure to use plenty of tape or glue to keep the wrapping in place. Have fun with it!
1. Wrap the present in wrapping paper.
2. Tie a ribbon around the middle of the wrapped present.
3. Twist one end of the ribbon into a loop.
4. Cut off any excess ribbon.
5. Make a bow with the other end of the ribbon and attach it to the loop you made in step 3.
I show useful principles possible for packing and preserving a fishing rod (many ideas):
Wind the wrapping paper around the fishing pole, making sure to keep it tight and smooth. When you reach the end, secure it with some more tape. Cut a piece of ribbon and tie it around the middle of the wrapped fishing pole. You can also add a bow or other decorations if you’d like. Enjoy your fabulous new fishing pole present!
Here is a simple way to wrap a fishing pole present.
1) Take some wrapping paper and measure it around the fishing pole, leaving enough extra to overlap on the front. Tape it securely in place.
2) Cut a piece of ribbon long enough to go around the entire package twice, with plenty left over for tying loops. Make sure it’s wide enough that you can’t see the wrapping paper underneath. Center it on the front of the package and tape in place.
3) Cut a large bow out of coordinating paper (or use one you’ve already got). Tape it to the top of the package, making sure it’s positioned so that the loops of the ribbon are peeking out from behind.
4) Make two fishing lures out of paper and tape them to the front of the package (optional).
Your fishing pole present is now ready to give!
- Start by wrapping the pole in a layer of tissue paper or bubble wrap. This will protect the pole from bumps and scratches.
- Next, use postal wrapping paper or another type of durably wrapped paper. Make sure to use plenty of tape to secure the paper in place.
- If you want to add a personal touch, you can tie a ribbon or string around the pole. You can also add a note or card with your message.
- Finally, make sure to store the wrapped fishing pole in a safe place until it is ready to be given as a gift.
I hope these tips are helpful!
Please login or Register to submit your answer