There are a few different methods that you can use to take apart a Daiwa baitcaster. The method that you choose will depend on the particular model of baitcaster that you have.
Here is one common method for taking apart a Daiwa baitcaster:
1. First, remove the spool from the reel by unscrewing it counterclockwise.
2. Next, remove the cover from the reel by unscrewing it counterclockwise.
3. Now, remove the screws from the side of the reel and then remove the gears and brake assembly.
4. Finally, remove the screws from the bottom of the reel and then remove the handle and its shaft.
There are a few ways to take apart a Daiwa baitcaster. One way is to remove the side cover, which is held in place with two screws. Another way is to remove the front and rear covers, which are also held in place with screws.
Once you’ve removed the covers, you can access the gears and other internal components. To remove the gears, you’ll need to loosen the setscrews that hold them in place. Be careful not to lose any of the small parts inside your baitcaster!
Once you’ve removed the gears, you can clean and lubricate them as needed. Then simply reassemble your baitcaster and it should be good as new!
1. Remove the six screws on the side of the reel using your Phillips head screwdriver.
2. Lift off the housing and discard it.
3. Now you can remove the spool by unscrewing it anti-clockwise and pulling it off the shaft.
4. To remove the brake rotor, unscrew the two screws that hold it in place and pull it off.
5. Finally, unscrew the handle nut and remove the handle from the reel body.
To begin, unscrew the handle from the body of the reel. Next, remove the spool by unscrewing the knurled nut that holds it in place. Once the spool is removed, take a look at the brake assembly located at the base of the reel. There are typically two screws holding this assembly in place; remove them with your screwdriver.
Taking care not to lose any of the small parts inside your baitcaster! Once you’ve removed the gears, you can clean and lubricate them as needed. Then simply reassemble your baitcaster and it should be good as new!
The next step is to remove the side plate, which will give you access to the gears. To do this, unscrew the screws that hold the side plate in place and then carefully remove it. With the side plate off, you should be able to see all of the gears and other moving parts inside.
At this point, you can begin removing individual parts for cleaning or repair. Be sure to take note of how each part is positioned so that you can easily reassemble the reel later. Once you have all of the parts removed, you can clean them and then lubricate them before putting the reel back together.
Please login or Register to submit your answer